Sinister: celebs

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 7 22:41:11 GMT 1998

Oh dear...Evan Dando's on the list? Weren't you the one the mailed me
once and called me crazy? You probably aren't a bloated potatoe in real
life,but when you were in all those teen mags,it really drove me
insane!(and not in the good way) You an Antonio Sabato Jr! it can't be
you anyways,i'm not fooled by yours tricks prankster master.

I bet Antonio Sabato Jr is on this too ..come on,show yourself,and be
wearing more than underwear.

I don't know who the entity known as 'Ben' is supposed to be...and I
don't know who Henry Thomas is..i never seen ET (or Star Wars) but i
think it's really neat that if a person was obsessed for 3 years,and
suddenly that objet of love is there,then goes and buys them whiskey
sours,that's a good person!

ohhh..the other day at my school they held an air band competition,those
are quite fun to watch..next time,i want to enter...i don't know which
to do..besides belle n sebastian...

'I'm So Excited' by the Pointer Sisters? or Sing A Simple Song by Sly &
the family stone? that 'YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Yeaah yeahh yeahYEAH!'
would be quite funn

oh,i hope we were in the top 10 mailing lists...most of the ones i've
been on are quite dull dull dull,no one plays the baaaad games of
sinister

xxxxxxxxxxxxx's
genevieve