Sinister: taping stuff for people and so on

remaniac eyh96 at xxx.edu
Sat Nov 7 22:54:11 GMT 1998

kerry wrote:

> two of my housemates (well, one of them doesn't really live here, but his
> girlfriend does) were saying how they didn't like belle and sebastian. i
> was in the room and they were apologizing to me and stuff and i was just
> like "hey, it's your opinion."

my housemates a) are able to sing along to all belle and sebastian songs
by now, b) hate belle and sebastian, or c) pretend to love belle and
sebastian in order to irritate those who fall into category b). apparently
they have held conversations debating how many (often consecutive) times
i've played certain b&s albums in a day.
speaking of living situations, when the college admissions office recently
photographed our spiffy kitchen for use in propaganda pamphlet, they also
took lots of pictures of me "casually hanging out" -- i was wearing my
"study at stow" tshirt!

--emily

scratch my name on your arm with a fountain pen
(this means you really love me)
rusholme ruffians