Sinister: DEBUNKED!

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sun Nov 8 00:39:01 GMT 1998

Yay!
i love when people's shoddy jokes are destroyed and cut down to size.
that's all for that.
oh and a question about "Hurley's Having Dreams":  it says she's 8 months pregnant, but then says the baby is kicking and Screaming.  babies unborn can't really scream, can they? so what's up with that?  does anyone know ....uh maybe dumb question, given.
and who is Paula Wilcox?
and yea it's true, belle and sebastian are NOT snogging.  we can all rest at ease and put down our silly freudian inferences.  and it's quite obvious you can change the names around, which amuses me highly, but then again i have no life.   it gives me some little tiny thrill of  eavesdropping, and i'm  very nosy.  I think Stu M. should put out a book of his little stories, if Stu D. can do ink polaroids, i want to read about Lisa and Judy and belle and sebastian....it's only fair!
it's so hard to find a sebastian, maybe that's why i've turned to looking for Belle.  but that's too simple an explanation.  I still love Sebastians.  we just don't snog.
lesley Jo
(it's been  one week since the DC show!!!!)