Sinister: Under the Covers with my torch...

Iangstl at xxx.com Iangstl at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 00:13:18 GMT 1998

I am so new to this list, so I feel awful that my second post must be so
smutty. But, I am beyond myself with frustration and really miss all of your
smut talk so here's hoping that this begins a new round.  A very nice friend
brought me whiskey last night and within just a few minutes dropped his jeans
in front of me.  He proceeded to show off his workout shorts then dropped
those.  I nearly tripped rushing to my bathroom as he told me that he felt
like wearing nothing but his undies that night.  He followed me, with jeans
back on and laughed it off, as I umm fixed my unbroken hair.  All night I
listened to his lewd and lascivious boasts as he located himself at my feet.
At one point, I told him he was so bad for telling me all this and he said "I
know I am" and then I said you have no idea how bad you are and he said with a
raised hip and a wink, "I think I do."  He is really kinda nice to look at and
even better to laugh with but I got all nervous.  I am too old for this and
really felt silly thinking that I could have been so oblivious and yet not....
errrrr maybe its self conscious.  He got tired eventually, due to the late
hour or equal frustration that I dodged each advance.  Maybe its just that I
am incapable of playing the fool.  Still, I dreamt of horses all night long.
I don't even know why I am posting this here beyond the reason of wanting to
herald the day of more smut!

the girl left on the shelf
-dawn