Sinister: I'm no basher

Krista A. Garcia scaredy_kat at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 01:21:04 GMT 1998

I'm currently
                    >in Vancouver shooting "The Happy Face Murders" and
next
                    year I'll co-star
                    >with Matt Damon in "All the Pretty Horses".  So
please
                    forget about all
                    >this E.T. crap.  Every role I've done since I was
an
                    adult, people have
                    >gone, "Henry Thomas makes a comeback."

Hey for all you folks who thought I was bashing, I just wanted to let
you know that I was good-naturedly teasing. Henry's well aware of my
humor. In fact we're going out for drinks tonight and he's perfectly
fine with me calling him "gnarled".

And by the way, that wasn't really Henry Thomas who posted, it's the
girl who runs Henry Thomas Online (which is a very fine site).

just had to add my two cents,
Krista