Sinister: various shite

donovan nuyen nostromo30 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 00:57:22 GMT 1998

>My sister watches it, and since it's only an hour every wednesday
night, i figure "what the hell" and sit down and watch it sometimes.
Dawson is a pretentious film buff who's favorite director it Steven
Speilberg.

i dont watch dawsons creek but my older brother is a rabid fan. so if i
talk about the plot of comic book or this weeks episode of red dwarf or
something equally boring (to him)..hell start talking about dawson or
pacey or the relationship of the teacher/student..where he’ll
know i couldn’t care less.....then i shut up in frustration

rudy ray wrote:
>that's right, fools...it's me....rudy.
you know....dolemite.
i'm the rhymenest, slimenest, most mackinest pimp there is, and i like
belle and sebastian.

Dolemite! This be Pimpbot 5000 ( from conan o brien, who combines the
dynamic flair of a 1950’s street pimp and the sensibilitie of a 1950’s
robot). White bread!. I’m gon stick you like a piiiig. All the ho’s
think im pretty, got my face at circuit cit-y...got a high speed
modem and a silver plated scrotum..These past few weeks i know realize
that hustling the not the way...ive been reading scripture...i now
realize that the la-wd is the one true mack daddy

weejay wrote:
>It's me, WeeJay, with a little competition for all you lovely people.
The one who sends me the most ludicrous, libellous and most importantly
smutty history of the band can have this cool e-mail address. Well, get
cracking!

i have no stories ..but alas i have been rolling around  making porn
star movie names for belle and sebastian songs:

if youre feeling up sir alec mcguiness-ter...and
twat-tybus ( yes yes i know i didn’t change anything)

alexdra duric wrote:
Speaking of smiles... i was ear to ear with mine today when i got to
take something out of the closet for winter! My fantastic faux fur long
fuzzy black hooded parka!!! I felt like having a nice sled ride in the
morning but alas, there was no snow! Is it as cold everywhere else as it
is here in ontario canada?

yes i have this white parka with a fauz fur collar that i think was
originally my sisters...it screams bjork/ micheal hutchence when i wear
it....i like to go my local mcdonalds in it.

tara widmer wrote:
<<i think the henry thomas movie "cloak and dagger" isn't was pretty
decent.>>

>erm, or so I hear.  You know,
someone who has written something that makes you say, "right on, Amen!
oh gosh we're so much alike - Meunster cheese? Me too!!"
But if it's all about appearances, let it be known that I'm a
doppelganger for elizabeth hurley.  As far as you know.

Hey you were the girl on my PULP list who just chewed me out days ago
for liking dubstar over st etienne and mono over portishead.
Grrr.dubstar is cuter..excuse my shallowness

Damon wrote:
and I also saw Street fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat 1 and Memories came
back,I remmber when I beat Street Fighter 2 and Was so exciting and
anyways THIS IS IRRELAVENT but I thought I'd share some memories :*)

yes i remember being in middle school and walking home i could play
street fighter 2 every day. time well spent if you ask me, since now i
can walk into an arcade( on the rare occasion that i do) and whomp
anybody in a fighting game and never played that specific game
before.

Donatien