Sinister: Sunday morning ramblings.

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 8 13:13:09 GMT 1998

	Bit of a shortfall of postings recently. Get to it *whip-crack-
sound* I suppose we have to thank dawn for upping the smut level
again, perhaps to never before scaled heights. She does, however,
have an address scarily similar to someone on the CU list who I'm
having a little scrap with at the moment (he started it.) Most of my
friends don't like B&S at all, but one person I know does ;-) My
best friend for years insisted on loving U2 and hating all bands that
are in the least bit girly, so disliking people who 'disagree' with my
taste has never been an option as that would mean having no
friends. Dissapointed that all those 'celebrities' have been
debunked, but there's still a remote chance that SA is lurking
somewhere....
	Meanwhile I rubbed my eye so much this morning that now
I've got a horrible squint, which better go away before tomorrow
night. This will be the first posting at all for 11 hours, which must
be a recent record. I suppose you're all having lie-ins. Oh, I must
go home and lie down, it is sunday after all. here's yet another ink
polaroid:

	This is me, standing outside a large plain concrete sixties-
style building with a crowd around the front door. I'm talikng to a
gang of girls who are saying they met me last night, and I'm saying
that I wasn't out last night, and they're saying they met me in 'the
square baloon' and I'm saying I've never been in 'the square baloon'
while wondering if some doppleganger is wandering around
Southampton making a name for me.

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)