Sinister: an amalgamation of thought

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 14:54:07 GMT 1998

hi all,

i'm very disappointed that even dando didn't actually post to the list. i was
hoping that it was him, because i wanted to tell him about a dream i had where
i was sick and he heard me playing my flute and he came to visit me to cheer
me up and he was wearing a big furry moose costume and he gave me a big hug
and i felt all better. but i guess he'll never know - boo.

i say that fuxa are one of the most underrated bands. i'm listening to their
album 'very well organized' right now and it's soooo good. very swooshy, a
little like stereolab. no lyrics, just moog and guitars and "unexplained
transmissions". but it's not like some ambient bands that just, like, record
humming for 67 minutes and call it an album. nope, fuxa write actual songs,
and if you fall asleep to this album you will have good dreams. and they say
that it's pronounced "fyoo-sha", but i've always preferred to call them "foo-
ksa". i think that fuschia is a silly sounding word, but fuxa is great.

i got home after work (and much chatter with ahren, but no action i'm afraid)
to find that my bulletin board had fallen off my wall - had i been in my bed,
i would have been like flat stanley! that's so dangerous, i'm tempted to move
my bulletin board over to the other side of my room and put posters above my
bed to avert potential disasters. because anyone that knows me knows that
things like that happen to me all the time. i've just got that sort of luck.

you know, there has been quite a lot of my email that has been returned to me,
undeliverable or some such nonsense. has anyone else been using aol v 4.0 and
found problems like that? maybe it's just me. i'll have to send those messages
again, because i wouldn't want anyone missing out on a single one of my
thoughts.

toodles,
jessicaxo