Sinister: More smut than you can shake a stick at...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 8 15:41:49 GMT 1998

Firstly, can I just reasssure people that if they tell me who they have a
crush on I won't tell anyone else at all, especially the person they're
voting for. I'll post the current standings in a couple of days time, so
get those votes in now!

As for going on looks or not, the original idea of the list crush way back
when was just someone whose posts you really liked, so much that you wish
you could get to know that person a lot better, rather than someone you've
actually met. That was mainly because at the time not many of us had met
each other. Now, any form of crush is admissible I guess, whether you've
met them or not. It shouldn't just be on what someone looks like, we're
deeper than that here on the whole, but there's no way I'll know so it'll
still count. Just out of interest, last time I checked none of the 3
current leaders had photos of themselves on the Sinister site, which just
goes to show.

Anyway, lowering the tone a bit, I just thought you might like to know
about (and maybe try out...) a game I was playing with various people at a
(rather good) party last night. Basically one (or more!) person starts
with an icecube in their mouth, which they then have to pass on to someone
else by the obvious method. And it continues. Of course some icecubes
melted during transit... (It really shouldn't take 3 minutes to pass an
icecube should it?) Well I certainly enjoyed myself...

Big Stu