Sinister: Brighton..Sand, sea and ......Sinisters !!

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 15:45:15 GMT 1998

Afternon people :o)
Has it been decided yet if Brighton will be the place for the Southern
Sinisterees to get together over xmas ??  If it is going to be here, i have a
whole load of spare time to help organize the bash.
I was thinking we could all enter the Bird Man competition and jump off the
end of the Palace Pier into the sea, then, feeling refreshed we could have our
own sinister carnival parade down Western Road, preaching the music of B&S to
the massives, then we could all go back to my house, where my mum will cook
you all up a big sheppards pie, with rice pudding for afters but only for the
people that finished all there dinner.  Then we could go somewhere in the
evening and boogie the night away!!
Well, if this doesnt take your fancy i'm sure we could arrange something else.

Take it easy people

Jamie