Sinister: List Crush and Celebs

Marty St. George martysg at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 18:02:58 GMT 1998

I am a long-time lurker, and currently addicted to B&S.  (Admitting it is
the first step to the cure, but, unfortunately, I don't want to be cured...)

Several months ago, my best friend told me to drop everything and order
TBWTAS.  His taste is impeccable, since he turned me on to The The in 1981,
and Stephon Merritt in 1997, so I generally listen to him.  (I actually
ordered TBWTAS and Future Bible Heroes at the same time...but still haven't
gotten poor Stephon onto the CD player yet...that's how addicted I am to
B&S.)  I am waiting for some other titles to come into stock at my local
internet site, so I can expand my knowledge...

However, the quasi-hint within the announcement of celebs on the list has
forced me to announce my list crush...Chloe Sevigny, if you're out there, I
am claiming you first, before the Johnny (or Janie)-come-latelies grab you
from me!!! (!)  (I'm too polite to let this post degenerate into smut, so
please don't ask me...)

Marty

PS  To the person who told me to turn off HTML mail...thanks in advance.  If
I hadn't read that message, then this posting would have really pissed you
off...