Sinister: The black session story

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Sun Nov 8 20:46:29 GMT 1998

Martin asked:
>3) The Black Sessions. What is this item? I'm in the process of writing
>a cheque out for the good folk of Honduras and I still don't know what
>this mysterious item our generous German friend is offering to send.

The german friend is called Stephan, and I thank him very much for
distributing the tape for free and asking people to donate some money for
poor children. I met Stephan at the Belle&Sebastian show in Strasbourg, and
I can say that he is a very kind boy. Danke schon Stephan!
I appreciate when listees distribute/exchange the radio sessions or
Tigermilk for free. Keep your money and give it to people who need it.

The Black Session is a radio session Belle&Sebastian made on october 5th in
a  show on the french national radio (France Inter). They played for
50minutes (more than 10 songs). To my knowledge, it is the longest radio
session the band has ever made, and it is *really* great!

Have a nice week kids,
Philippe, l'anamoureux francais