Sinister: taping stuff for people and so on

NoelWhitey at xxx.com NoelWhitey at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 19:45:56 GMT 1998

	Oh Yes This is true with me, My friends Say they "Like" my bands but they
really dont or dont have any of their albums. My best friend ryan Says he
loves Oasis(Their my fav. band) but really the only song he knows are
"Wonderwall" and his fav. song is "Champagne Supernova" just cos they talk
about getting high(Though I think its really a love song) and He likes Liam
and Noel just cos they fight and swear and sniff cocaine. Tony on the other
likes Radiohead and has their 2 albums but hates Pablo honey so shame on his
part but on monday Im giving him the Masterplan and hopefully that will save
his life,If not My Everyone In This Town Is A tosser(Yes I wrote this song and
once im in a band its gonna be huge) World Wide Tour will begin and with all
the money I get Start the "BUY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD A GREAT BRITPOP CD"
charity and save the world from Bad Music(i.e. NSYNC,BACKSTREET BOYS,COOLIO)

-Damon