Sinister: Re: Taping stuff for people and so on

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 20:12:40 GMT 1998

Damon Wrote:

<<If not My Everyone In This Town Is A tosser(Yes I wrote this song and
once im in a band its gonna be huge) World Wide Tour will begin and with all
the money I get Start the "BUY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD A GREAT BRITPOP CD"
charity and save the world from Bad Music(i.e. NSYNC,BACKSTREET BOYS,COOLIO)>>

erm.. Shouldn't oasis be added to this list??   just a thought..  i dunno.
(shrugging shoulders)

Jamie