Sinister: various shite

carly marcoux idoruzine at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 20:46:00 GMT 1998

Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 16:57:22 PST

alexdra duric wrote:
Speaking of smiles... i was ear to ear with mine today when i got to
take something out of the closet for winter! My fantastic faux fur long
fuzzy black hooded parka!!! I felt like having a nice sled ride in the
morning but alas, there was no snow! Is it as cold everywhere else as it
is here in ontario canada?

****mais, beau monsieur donatien, c'est moi (sammi), the shy bunny who
is alexandra's flatmate who wrote this! sandra only gave the fashionable
advice that maybe i should be wearing my white bikini and husky's
(husky's being white furry boots) and nothing else underneath it... i've
been bothering everyone for like a month now asking if they thought it
might be cold enough so i could wear it... and frankly when i have it
on, i feel like a siberian princess... did anyone ever read hans
christian anderson's "the snow queen"? a lovely winter story...!

>yes i have this white parka with a fauz fur collar that i think was
originally my sisters...it screams bjork/ micheal hutchence when i wear
it....i like to go my local mcdonalds in it.
--+****might i ask what you order?

*sigh* pooka.

xx sammi! & alexandra who are off to make chocolate chip cookies for a
friend named seifker.