Sinister: Brothers Grimm go to Disneyland

donovan nuyen nostromo30 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 8 21:40:06 GMT 1998

>alexdra duric wrote:
Speaking of smiles... i was ear to ear with mine today when i got to
take something out of the closet for winter! My fantastic faux fur long
fuzzy black hooded parka!!! I felt like having a nice sled ride in the
morning but alas, there was no snow! Is it as cold everywhereelse as it
is here in ontario canada?

>****mais, beau monsieur donatien, c'est moi (sammi), the shy bunny who
is alexandra's flatmate who wrote this! sandra only gave the fashionable
advice that maybe i should be wearing my white bikini and husky's
(husky's being white furry boots) and nothing else underneath it... i've
been bothering everyone for like a month now asking if they thought it
might be cold enough so i could wear it... and frankly when i have it
on, i feel like a siberian princess... did anyone ever read hans
christian anderson's "the snow queen"? a lovely winter story...!

not one of my fave but love the story...at least i can remember it now
in reflection, since the story it different from the formula of most
fairy tales..my favorites details include where the two lovers heat up
pennies so that they apply to frosty windows and spy each other through
neighboring windows. i also liked the concept of the snow queen (who i
always imagine to be blonde and model-ly, since there was one
illustration in my version) fancying the young boy as her beau, i think
maybe since i was myself that age when i read that book. Lastly i liked
the image that one splinter of glass (from an evil mirror mind you) can
set in someone's eye and make them see entirely different things (i have
a slight fear of sharp objects and eyes). come to think of it, the snow
queen had my jacket!

while were on the subject or huskys...do they make galoshes or huskys
(which i have never heard of) in adult sizes?..where could i go about
finding them?..i guess there isn't a market here..since i live in
houston, texas!

>>yes i have this white parka with a fauz fur collar that i think was
>originally my sisters...it screams bjork/ micheal hutchence when i wear
it....i like to go my local mcdonalds in it.
>--+****might i ask what you order?

okay..i know you *really* didn't want to know...but i order whatever
burger is on sale..i think it's double cheeseburger..i order that sale
burger and order it plain with cheese..since i haven't eaten condiments
since i was a child and dont intend to start now..then i bum( i mean
share) fries and the drink from whoever took me to mcdonalds...

hey i know we discussed this..but the picture in the sinister
gallery..StLucy...isn't actually a sinisterine correct?...nevertheless,
it's charming picture..a yes or no will suffice

and cheers to the sinister who found the link to the surrealist
compliment generator..i was just on it yesterday..FLYS DANCE OPERAS TO
YOUR WISDOM!
                                       Donatien