Sinister: stuart's pants, HTML crap, dirty pictures, daily dose of Isobel

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sun Nov 8 22:57:30 GMT 1998

you all must be getting pretty sick by now of my HTML slop.  i thought i had
fixed it, then i went back today and Plain Text was not checked anymore.  so
i HOPE it is fixed now.  I hate computers.
I had a dream about Stuart's pants.  they turned up in my laundry. they were
silky black running pants (like track and field) with white stripes up the
sides.  they were size  large, but still pretty small, and i was excited
about wearing them.  I"m  not sure how they turned up in my laundry.

In other  news, this was written a  while back and I request  to know what
it means.........

.Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:00:39 -0000
From: Adrian Evans <AEvans at xxx.uk>
Subject: Sinister: Parrotesque

rebelstrange at ldd.net (Lesley J. Miller)
Peter, is this your list love child?

*********some sort of backhanded insult for the uninitiated, haha??
(paranoia is merely a heightened state of awareness)  Or a compliment, if
you please???  (keep dreaming!)

I may shortly send in my picture for the sinister people page, if i can get
up the courage.  since i do plan to be around for quite a while, and i can't
stand to not be involved in something that is going on.  <jumps up and down
frantically, trying to see over that little picket fence, squeaking "mommy,
mommy, I wanna play with the big kids too!!!">
  so will it be the public restroom photo, or the
standing-outside-the-blackcat-under-the-b/s-poster,  or the I*heart*isobel
necklace photo?     I may also have a picture of me in a purple slip wearing
a big rubber tiger mask, but i will have to re-check my photo archives.  i'm
not sure if that one is appropriate for the kiddies.....teehee

There seem to be a lot of Magnetic Fields fans in here, so a Positive Boo to
you all!  Along with Stuart m, i have a non sexual crush on Stephin and
Claudia both, cos they're just so damn cool.  okay <end off-topic bit.>

<startdailyisobeldrooling>
Isobel's voice is so Sexy to begin with, that i dont' know if my feeble
senses can withstand it filtered through the French tongue.  I think i shall
implode from the sheer force of it.
Would there happen to be a segment who are interested in pulling for Isobel
to release her own songs?  cos if so,  I'm gladly looking to join in the
effort.   I'm good at  groveling and sucking up, too.  i'd be an asset to
the  cause......(or a hindrance, i'm not sure which)  GO ISOBEL!! RAH RAH
RAH!!  YOU RULE!!!
<enddailyisobeldrooling>

if this message comes up in HTML crap, i will eat my own hat.. You all can
hold me to that and put me in the public stocks, if you wish.
lesley jo