Sinister: A Sinister conspiracy

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 9 15:02:41 GMT 1998

Her royal fluffyness said (years ago):

> We have realised you know, that SINISTER LIST is taking over the world,
> well, Sinister listees anyway. Look at the evidence. Whenever I catch the
> bus at 5.10 from Friargate in Preston, I see a van with P. MILLER AND SON
> PLUMBING. And then ON the bus, I pass the MILLER HOUSE....! Today, what did
> we see in the Hairdresers? PAUL MITCHELL HAIR PRODUCTS??? And in Booths
> afterwards, 'Waggle Dance - the only HONEY beer'??? And while looking for
> something for tea, Tag-liatelle..... d'oh! Never mind trying to install
> Outlook 98 the other day and something called DR WATSON kept popping up.....
> there was nothing about Adrian Evans though, so obviously he will be first
> up against the wall come the revolution

HaHa! Last night on British TV there was a film about a french boy
called Philippe seducing american girls. The fatal flaw in the theory
is my tragic lack of fame though.

Stuart Gardiner said:
> Just out of interest, last time I checked none of the 3
> current leaders had photos of themselves on the Sinister site,
> which just goes to show.

HaHa! That could be me. Possibly. Still no mail from Sophie
Aldred. Spurned again. Jordi, if you want some of Isobel's hair I
could sell you a bit from the brief period she dyed it black ;-)

	WeeJay, two e's, one J, no dress sense,
					XXXXXXXXXX

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)