Sinister: This is my claim

Warrander John - FML WarranderJ at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 9 16:05:20 GMT 1998

Hello Everybody,

Apparently all you have to do is mention "The Jasmine Minks",
"The Claim" and "Dexy's Midnight Runners" in one post and
you too can call yourself "Duke". Oh well, here goes...

The Jasmine Minks - They're from the Granite City. That's
Aberdeen in the North of Scotland to those not in the know.
So am I.

The Claim - I went to Dunedin to pay homage to Flying Nun
Records. I did too. How fucking "indie" is that?

Dexy's Midnight Runners - Er, shit. Can't think of a single
thing. And there I was thinking how easy it must be to be a
Duke. Well it isn't. So just remember kids. This is not a
game.

This is the Shalala mailing list,
Love...Johnny-Wonny