Sinister: Freedom for Tooting!

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Mon Nov 9 16:32:51 GMT 1998

Comrades,

I trust everyone had a nice weekend.  I did thank you for asking I bought
Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin's LP which has just been reissued and it's
got "Le chanson de slogan" on it and that's a very good song.  And a Dusty
Springfield LP too, although me and Wumpkinny have had our first
disagreement cos she says the first song on it is something and I say its
something else.  I didn't want to sleep on the sofa though, so I let her
win.

Forgive me, for I have sinned.  Che Miller wrote,

>Fortunately I know that Robert is merely pushing back the boundaries >of
top comedy, and I had to do some judicious editing to make him >look like a
psycho.

I feel bad now.  In fact, I know sweet Fanny Adams about the Baader
Meinhofs, except they were German and tortured rich people, and had hunger
strikes.  All in the name of revolution.  It was a flippant comment,
intended to make me look hard after Warrender made me look like a big
scaredy-cat.  Of course, now that the Dandy has been outed as the sort of
person who sends out children's birthday invitations to complete strangers
in Spain, I needn't have bothered.  You should come to John's party though,
Peter, there'll be ice-cream and jelly and lemonade and musical statues and
pass the parcel, and he'll tell you all about his toilet-trading adventures
with Julian in Stockport.

Up the revolution.
Tag xxx