Sinister: Sinister celebrities

nicholas jones nijones at xxx.com
Mon Nov 9 16:58:10 GMT 1998

hi!

well i've now been on the list for about 6 weeks. someone gave me a tape
of tigermilk after our gig at margate in september with the list
address.

i have been listening to the tape continually - it's almost worn out.
before i got the tape i had heard lots about B&S but never listened to
them. i now have all three albums and i expect that they will be played
on the tour bus on our christmas tour.

bye

nicky wire

“when power narrows the areas of mans concern, poetry reminds him of the
richness and diversity of his existence, when power corrupts, poetry
cleans”

John F. Kennedy