Sinister: janine and the dream of...

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Mon Nov 9 18:03:33 GMT 1998

OK I had a belle and sebastian-related dream too.  It's all a bit fuzzy
now, but here goes:
I dreamt that one of them - I'm not quite sure who- somehow accidentally
took my atm card and withdrew $60 from my bank.  So, I found out when I
tried to go to the bank and I had someone else's card.  I wasn't mad, just
confused.  Then the person from belle and sebastian somehow found me and
gave me my card back, paid the $60 to me, and introduced me to the rest of
the band.  they all apologized profusely and said it was a mistake and it
would never happen again, and that they would never steal money from me.
Of course I forgave them.
:)

queen bee janine