Sinister: i was 17 and stupid, thought i was 22 and cool

Carl Polgar Jr cp83985 at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 9 17:49:42 GMT 1998

hello to all.

i have a question.

the other day, i called up my friend to ask her if she wanted me to
include any particular songs on the mix tape i was going to make her for
her birthday.  at first, she couldn't really think of anything, but then
she asked me for more stuff from denzil, which i included in a mix tape i
gave her three years ago.

which leads me to my question:  what the hell happened to denzil?

to the best of my knowledge, he released one album in the u.s. called
"pub" (and quite a good album, i might add), had a very small mention in a
rolling stone article a short while later, and disappeared forever.

does anyone know what happened to him?  does anybody else have that album?
is he on the list?

that's all

carl.