Sinister: other bands I like

Vanessa R. Siegl Vanessa.Siegl at xxx.at
Mon Nov 9 18:47:58 GMT 1998

Oh well this is a long list

Black Box Recorder (the guy of the Auteurs ..and yes he had a project
called Baader Meinhoff whever asked. But I have not heard them.

Rialto
Pulp
Suede
My Life Story
Jack
Placebo
Radiohead
BabyBird

Mostly I am into quiet music ..with nice melodies ... I don't like
anything too dancy or aggressive ....
the latter is very popular here though, sadly.....
I am really looking forward to tonight cos there will be my fave
radioshow, FM4 heartbeat (broadcast from London) and this is where I
discovered over half of the stuff I like including Belle and
Sebastian ....

love vanxxx

Forgive me for I have not sinned

csaa7950 at uibk.ac.at _gapminder at yahoo.com