Sinister: various shite

Sandra Duric SANDRAD at xxx.com
Mon Nov 9 18:53:57 GMT 1998

Yes, thank you!  I have nothing against furry parkas, but the idea that there are people out there imagining me in one, ewgawds!  Give me leather any day.  But I do assure you that sammi looks absolutely cuddable in this coat.  And now she walk can around smiling in all her furry glory instead of incessantly asking me if she'll be committing a fashion faux pas if she wears it too early in the season! :->

And if anyone listened to our show Friday night... thank you.

Alexandra