Sinister: Wot no smut?!?

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 9 23:10:25 GMT 1998

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Gary Done wrote:

> Before I start replying, I just thought I'd point out that noone's mentioned
> the luscious Mr Miller when trying to suss out who the leaders of the list
> crush league could be. I'd of said he's a dead cert for the mainland Europe
> list member who's in joint lead wouldn't you all ?. Oh and I think Fluffy is
> one of the others cos you all love her, even when she's telling you you all
> smell, now come one, you know you do.

Well I'm not giving anything away. Not because it's secret, but just to
build up the tension a bit. We currently have one person from England and
one from mainland Europe on 5 votes each, and another English person
storming into the lead on 7. The closest from the other side of the
Atlantic is on a measly 3 votes. But that may change when I add my votes
in... I may well post the standings tomorrow, but it depends if any of the
main contenders get any more votes (believe me, it matters) so get them in
quick!

On a completely unrelated note, is anyone going to the Salako gig in
London on Thursday? And if so, anyone fancy meeting up before hand?
(Actually a more important question is does anyone know if it'll finish in
time for me to get the last train home at midnight?)

The only time I shoegaze is when I get nervous talking to women...

Big Stu