Sinister: you love me really, you just don't know it yet

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 10 04:20:48 GMT 1998

i'm not quoting today, i'm too tired, so i'll just recap what other people
said.

philippe said:

i have a blue goldfish named megan.

oddly enough, i'm named megan too!  though i hope your goldfish doesn't do
naughty things with your pink goldfish (honey), that would be rude.

then brad asked how pretty i was.  and no one else bother to anwser.  that
probably falls into the if you can't say something nice about someone,
don't say anything at all.  and he called me magnetic fields megan.  this
refers to my website, i'm not in the band (someone asked).  it may also
refer to the gravitational force with which i seem to attract rabid
squirrels.  there are a lot of them you know.

i was going to try and drum up more votes, but tis no use.  i live in the
americas, and apparently the people on these shores are unworthy of votes.
still, i got one vote i was after so i don't mind so much.  ;)  hehe.  i
never gave a tour journal of seeing belle and sebastian.  this is partially
cause the people i was with wrote our experiences out, including every
embarassing thing i may have said or done, and also cause i don't really
want to write this out.  it's part laziness, and partially cause there are
some things i don't really want to remember clearly.  i think i'd be
happies if instead of having memories flood back when i read about it, it
all lives as kind of a blur of happiness in my mind.  so i don't have to
remember the particulars, but the overall feeling, which is the best part
anyway.

ok, gushiness over, i'll bottle the sentiment right back up where it belongs.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at: