Sinister: b&s dream

Shelley Feltham K970156 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 10 10:10:00 GMT 1998

Dear Listees,  How are you?
As everyone always seems to be having B and S dreams I tried
really hard to have one too last night,  I played their stuff before bed
etc.  Here is the dream I came up with:
  I tucked my hair back behind my ears and wore sunglasses and a
cap in an attempt to look like Huey from the Fun Loving Criminals
and was disappointed that I only looked like Fast.  I went to a
recording of the Jo Whiley show and saw Scarey Spice, who was
standing on a balcony and a load of second rate UK comedians
like Phil Jupitus etc who were also in the audience.
  This dream was a complete waste of time.  Does anyone out
there know how to control what they dream of?

Also I want to ask who people's heroes are,  who would you most
like to be if you weren't yourself?  I would like to be Warren from
This Life, if anyone remembers him.  He is cool cos he drinks till
he's drunk and then goes out and gets into trouble, but wears a
nice suit in the daytime and is very tidy.  And cos he's sweet and
always worries that people don't like him.  Either that or Jello Biafra
because he never sold out, even if he is a bit fatter these days.
Anyway,  speak to you all soon, Shelley
                                           We saw shadows of the morning
light, shadows of the evening sun, till the shadows and the light
were one.