Sinister: Century Of Elvis

Spaceman Stuart stuart.spaceman at xxx.com
Tue Nov 10 09:25:03 GMT 1998

Does anyone know the full lyrics to A Century Of Elvis. I love the song but can't work out all the words.

Other good bands: Spiritualized (check out Broken Heart on the new live album). I bought the Field Mice album on saturday basically cause so many people had mentioned it and I love it especially Sensitive. Puressence are good as are Arab Strap, Joy Division, The Smiths, Sppacemen 3, I could go on and on here.

I don't have a list crush which is probably due to a local barmaid.

Still floating in space

Stuart Spaceman

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com