Sinister: Mouth by Mouth.

James Wemyss jwemyss at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 10 10:46:57 GMT 1998

Lorraine wrote...
"it seems that b&s fans come from all types of musical realms
so while i recommend music to everyone, i can't assure you that
you'll like any of it.  :(
other bands i've been listening to lately:
mojave3
rialto
sweet trip
other favourite bands of mine:
slowdive
my bloody valentine
broadcast
pale saints
any other shoegazer belle & sebastian fans out there?"

MBV are one of my favourite bands too, being an old git
(30 !) most of the bands I love are no longer together so
it's nice to see young bucks like B&S coming through the
youth ranks.
I've seen Mojave 3 a couple of times (the gig with Locust
this year was brilliant) and I LOVE 'In Ribbons'. Greatest
band ever is still a toss up between Throwing Muses, The
Smiths and My Bloody Valentine.
Has anyone else got the cd which comes with the video
of Nil by Mouth ?, it's called Pandora by France and it's
brilliant.
Are there many Mogwai fans out there ? (sorry if this has been
covered before !).

http://www.musicchoice.co.uk