Sinister: Bands etc

T.Lilja at xxx.uk T.Lilja at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 10 11:18:06 GMT 1998

Hi!
Hope you are all well.
I just wanted to tell you all about the bands i love.

Becks new album is good, i bought it last week and i quite like it.

Stereolab is really great, they seem to have the same uncompromising
style as B&S with different sounds.

And I have to confess that i bought and like the Oasis masterplan
album. At least it is better than be here now that i just can't
belive i bought in the first place.

And of course Electronic is really great too.
By the way. Is Chris's jacket (in Seymore Stein ) a leather like the
one Johnny Marr has one that famous picture where he hugs Morrissey?
/Toby