Sinister: Worrying Aloud

Jason Brent jbrent at xxx.ca
Tue Nov 10 14:01:06 GMT 1998

G'day everyone.
Today I was visiting one of my friends in a local record shop, and we
were bantering around all the new music we were listening to, with him
throwing on all his current faves. Now I realize  that I bought the
wrong Mogwai album! I thought some of you were delusional! Anyways, I
noticed that he was playing all his choices on vinyl. When I asked him
why, he said everyone knows that cd's are going to turn to dust in 25
years! Instant anxiety attack insued!!! He said most of the TRUE music
fans he sells to have all switched back to vinyl. Is anyone else aware
of this? Do you people buy cd's, or albums? Needless to say, I grabbed
the only vinyl copy of TBWTAS, and headed home to hug my decaying heap
of aluminum!
Later
JASON (who hates his new "flying V" keyboard)