Sinister: Wot no smut?!? nope sorry, only Salako news ...

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 10 12:08:38 GMT 1998

oops!  sorry stuart ...

Stuart Gardiner wrote:

> On a completely unrelated note, is anyone going to the Salako gig in
> London on Thursday? And if so, anyone fancy meeting up before hand?
> (Actually a more important question is does anyone know if it'll finish in
> time for me to get the last train home at midnight?)

Salako go onstage at about 9.45 - 10.00 pm-ish and the curfew is a
strict 11pm, so hopefully that should be enough time ...

it should be a great night, i promise!  several listees should be able
to testify for that too ... (steady mike, pam, trousers et al ...)

oh, it's The Borderline just in case you'd forgotten ... doors at
8.00pm, Electric Sound of Joy support with DJ Tony and his Magical Disco
too. You can get a free Salako sticker too!

and we're so confident that you'll love Salako, that if you're a bit
hesitant with forking out your £6 (six pounds for all of you who that
turns out like a A=30 or something) to see them, there's a special deal
on offer (no steak knives though, sorry!)  If you mail me back before
11am on Thursday (12/11) and say you want to go, then we'll put you on
the Jeepster £3 (three pounds) guest list, which means it'll only cost
you half!  But we do need your names in advance, so please mail me back
asap ... go on, you KNOW you want to :)

shameless plugging yet again ...

cheers,
Katrina.

        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk