Sinister: thursday plans

gateau du wizz wizzcake at xxx.com
Tue Nov 10 14:58:31 GMT 1998

dawhlings -

    Warrander John - FML <WarranderJ at finnigan.co.uk> said:
   "Actually, I just wanted to say that Charade is
    better. Did Truman Capote write that too?"

i don't think so john....i was obsessed with truman when i lived in
sydney....i don't remember anything by the name of "charade".  his lit
highlights include "in cold blood", "other voices, other rooms" and
"music for chamelons".   but all his stuff makes me quiver and wish
for more time to re-read them.

am i a truly awful person for going to see CAT POWER at the garage on
thursday instead of salako?  my excuse is that chan marshall is
helping me get over my trent from daria fixation slowly (but surely).
"moon pix" is one of the best i've heard this year also.

and people, when is the next blue soda?  i am starting to forget what
you guys look like.

deadlines for the crush list must be approaching....i think this tara
chick from san francisco sounds crushable but then again my only other
(real) crush at the moment is from 'frisco so i am biased.  grrrrrrr.
damn - they're either from another country or a cartoon.  but when i
first joined the list i crushed on mark casarotto...oh what a fickle
asparagus spear i am.

mark casarotto?   whereabouts indeed!!!  i trust fun and dandy times
were had in NYC...crazy town.  i want to hear stories of debauched
feats, experiencing your first reeses peanut butter cup etc.

london listees - i plan on having a hooo-haaaa at chez lady penelope
on advent sunday...november 29th.  come equipped with palm leaves,
booze, nibblies, a little blood.  details to follow.......

i can't think of anything to say.  listening to "the boatman's call"
right now.  suits the crisp clear day here in london.  this morning i
woke up and pressed "play" and was rewarded with the sound of shonen
knife's "explosion".

i have to be sooper-sneaky at work from now on as the fuzz have
installed CCTV cameras all over the joint.  farewell to the days of
spending hours reading middle-american housewives housekeeping tips
and culinary tricks.

*mosh* dawhlings *mosh*

lady penelope

"the fry,