Sinister: List crush vote results!!!

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 10 15:18:58 GMT 1998

OK, here's the moment you've all been waiting for (Actually I may as well
admit - I was going to post a provisional list last week sometime, but I
was winning so it was too embarrassing...). Any mistakes with names spelt
wrong etc are probably my fault, but never mind. The list below is correct
to the best of my knowledge! And the winner is...

8 votes:
FLUFFY SARAH

6 votes:
Peter Miller

5 votes:
Honey
Stevie Trousers
And some Tall Git whose name escapes me just now...

4 votes:
Genevieve Wesley
Magnetic Megan Lehar

3 votes:
FunkySeb
Philippe
Corpora Arenacea
Chris Leonard
Brad
Joss Moorkens

2 votes:
Keith Watson
Reid Dossinger
Oon
Charlotte Hall
Erin Lewis
Archel
Andy (Seymour?)
Henry Thomas
St Lucy

1 vote:
Jake Reichert; Christa Chaffinch; Mark Casarotto; Adrian Evans; Mick
McMick; Pam Berry; Susannah; Nick Dastoor; Jessica Murphy; Liz Daplyn;
Joao Henrique Horst; Kevan Cooke; Andrew Nicol; Tara Widmer; Matthew
Crooker; Becka; Tag; John Warrender; Xavier; Matthew Phintz; Gary Done;
Linda Kerr; Vicky Parkinson; Monaz; Calumn Shearer; Martin Horsfield;
Jennifer Phillips-Bacher; Anastasia Signoretta; Elisabeth (from Toronto);
Lesley J Miller; Minnie Riperton; Claire Timmins; Humbert Humbert; David
Kitchen; Chloe Sevigny; The French Girl on John Warrender's party
invitation; and Teddy Pendergrass.

So there you have it. Quite a change from last time, so everyone else,
there's still hope! Failing that, you can always try bribing people to
vote for you (I know at least one person who did...).

A big hello to the person who tried to vote for themselves from a
different email account - better luck next time. And an even bigger hello
to the person who voted for someone and then changed their mind and
removed the vote a few days later...

I think most of the pairs of people who voted for each other are already
couples, but there were one or two who weren't. I'm bound to silence on
who voted for who, but the incentive is there for you to try and find out
for yourselves...

If there's anyone else you've got a crush on, let me know - if there's
enough other votes I'll post an updated table, if not it'll help me keep
up on the gossip ;-)

Personally, I honestly wasn't expecting to get any votes at all,
especially since I was compiling it myself, so a big kiss to the people
concerned :-x (And no, I didn't make any of the votes up!)

Big Stu