Sinister: Curses, Crushes!

jennifer phillips-bacher jlphilli at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 10 15:39:44 GMT 1998

Hello all of you Intensely Crushy Lovelies.

1.  A huge hug to the kind soul who named me his/her list crush.  Despite
only receiving one vote, my self-confidence is soaring to new heights.  I
fear I may become cocky.

2.  The Lucksmiths.  I've heard great things about them, but I can't find a
darn thing.  Well, I did find a 7" available through Darla, but as I have
no vinyl-playing equipment, I'm at a loss.  If anyone could help me out
here (locate a cd for me, tape a cd for me) I would do a variety of nice
things for you.  Email me privately.

3.  List Dream.   The other night I dreamt that I was sitting on a piano
bench, resting my head on the knees of Mr. Stevie Trousers whose bum was
parked on the top of the piano.  Suddenly, in stormed David and Katrina.
David was fuming and snapped: "Trousers, get off your lazy corduroy-wearing
ass and do some housework!"  Katrina looked like Edith Piaf.

un bacione,
jenn xoxo