Sinister: three crushes for me !

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Tue Nov 10 17:12:59 GMT 1998

Big Stu warns :
>Any mistakes with names spelt
>wrong etc are probably my fault, but never mind.

and then :
>3 votes:
>Philippe

The spelling is correct :)
and this result is unbelievable!

"France, 3 points,
France, 3 points (with the french accent)
Frankreich, drei punkte (helmut speaking)"

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to thank my donkey Peter, my bluefish
Megan and my goldfish Honey who named me in their crush list... What ? You
didn't vote for me ! So who did ??
C'est un mystere bien mysterieux...
Anyway, I will try to get of photo of myself soon, because at least 3
lovely listees certainly want to know the truth now :)

Congratulations Sarah!

Philippe, the boy with one E, 2 P's and 3 points.