Sinister: Feel the Force of my Fist, Frozen Fiend!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Nov 10 16:11:00 GMT 1998

Did someone call me Killer Diller Miller, or did I dream it? Anyway,
wierd psychedelic flashbacks apart, I feel the need to point out that
Tag and I weren't the only ones to indulge in indie-windie pop name
fun last year. I seem to recall Keithy Weithy sending me a lengthy
diatribe railing and railing against indie-come-latelies that (unlike
Keithy Weithy) don't own any limited edition Sha La La flexis signed
in strawberry juice by Nealy Wealy himself. So respect is due to
Keithy Weithy, mean-spirited indie completist.

Nice to see that Jeepster have finally relaxed their views on
copyright material!

Speaking of which, I don't think Richard Branson gets any dough from
Virgin shops these day, just trains and V2, not even Phil Collins.
Mind you, I'm no expert.

For those of you mourning the loss of the Duke, fear not, he tends to
come and go.

I've been meaning to clear up the great "Turn! Turn! Turn!" mystery,
but I keep forgetting it in favour of even more useless shite. What I
think happened is that when the church bazaar shindig was announced,
someone expressed a desire to hear Belle Biv Devoe doing "I am a
Pilgrim" in a Byrds stylee. This obviously anchored itself in the
be-barnacled bottom of someone's brain, who then started having
visions of B&S doing " a more religious Byrds song". This false memory
was then reactivated by the news that our heroes had done "T! T! T!"
in New York for a dare.

It's raining like the very devil here. I'm listening to "Swamp Blues"
by some blues legends. It's guff.

Petey Wetey