Sinister: A few things..

Gareth Probert Gareth at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 10 18:14:30 GMT 1998

Hello all of you people (as someone once said, staring at your screens)

Hmmmm..

Shelley Feltham asked the question:
"..who people's heroes are, who would you most like to be if you weren't
yourself?"

As an answer I would say (and this will come as no great surprise to
those who know me, or have seen my hair..) Richard Ashcroft.

Also, Anastasia Signoretta wondered:
"..stuart m. sings just like donovan. agree or disagree?"

I would definitely agree - when I first heard Dononvan it was a live
tape and I thought that it was B&S material as yet unheard be me...

To Stuart G., I just received your set of results - congrats to all
concearned! I obviously received no preferences, but then, like I said,
non of you have seen my hair...he he... but what I was going to say to
Stu was - it seems someone else does share my err.. as I had wondered in
the mail I sent to you...

Finally, and I know it is a bit late, but I would like to register my
unnoquivical preference of egg to lamb...

Goodbye to you all
Gareth

"It's sad that some people can't handle a little variety" - Calvin from
Calvin & Hobbes