Sinister: Go on dahn to Ruff Trade, to buy Siouxie and the Banshees, they heard John Peels PLAAAY it, just the other nooight...hello, we're cockneys.

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 10 19:09:48 GMT 1998

Heeey!!

Woop de doo! OHMYGOD!! I'd like to thank my....no, I hate everyone so I
won't thank anyone, I got EIGHT!!! votes!!!! THANK YOU TO MY FANS!!! *gosh*,
this means so much to me, when can I expect my limo to pick me up from
Warton mister gardiner? A black one would be posh, but a white or pink one
would be just daft!!! But very funny so one of those please. And flowers!!!
And at the awards ceremony do we have polaroid cameras on the tables so we
can take photos of other celebrities pissed??? YEAH! Rock'n'roll!!! Blimey o
reily....

to quote that HORRIBLE playstation racing car game advert :

LETS SEE THAT AGAIN!!!!

And the winner is...

> 8 votes:
> FLUFFY SARAH

!!!!! WOOOOOOO! *MWAH* to you all, I love you, *sniff* even though you must
all be lacking in like....sense.... *thinks* I KNEW going to eight list
peoples houses and shoving a gun up their nose would have worked!* HA!

>you can always try bribing people to
> vote for you (I know at least one person who did...).

I didn't!! I gave someone whose alias rymes with Pat Blug a rose on Sinister
chat but that was it!!

Mister Miller over to you my showbiz pal cha?!

>As indeed are Fluffy's. I have now listened to side one, and lived to
>tell the tale. There's a couple of funny bits, including someone's mum
>telling her noisy kids off, which I like very much. I must also
>mention the very fine drawngs that accompany the extensive sleeve
>notes. It always helps to know what a group looks like, Bod on acid in
>this case.

Hey just cos my drawings aren't as good as...as...as.. well ANYTHING doesn'y
mean they don't rule!! Gorkys look like Gorkys but the Super Furries are
wrong. Cian does look like Cian though. (Keeping my message relvent for a
whole list here....) That song you mention is the end of Barbed Wire, by
GORKYS ZYGOTIC MYNCI, from their First album PATIO! Buy it cos its
fabaddoosey. Your tape was fab as well Peej. (Does anyone ever call you Peej
or am I being really sad and having flashbacks to when Ant and Dec were
known as Pee Jay and Duncan, and people called PJ, Peej? Or they did in
Smash Hits anyway, OH SOD OFF I still think of them as being from Byker
Grove.) I like the Etta james.

>Speaking of Tim, the envelope Flufy sent me originated from Ed Mason,
>-yet I could find no trace of Tim's famous underpants.

Just cos I make it a principle never to buy jaffa cake envelopes.....and it
is from Ed cos Ed is my tape tree dude. NICK MORTON! Your tapes shall be
sent soon, I just need to copy Lindas, yes I stil have Lindas, eep. Shugar.
I always thought Tim wore laydeez knickers though, gosh darn it I must have
been wrong, d'oh, what wackiness abounds here my young chaps....

Weej - Wee Jay, Wudge? wrote:

>HaHa! Last night on British TV there was a film about a french boy
>called Philippe seducing american girls. The fatal flaw in the theory
>is my tragic lack of fame though.

See, SInister is taking over the world, evidence.
Dr WATSON computer program...
TAG-liatelle (boom boom)
TROUSERS skirt shop
P. MILLER PLUMBING
PHILIPPE films
PAUL MITCHELL haircare
HONEY waggle beer

Um, can't be arsed to think of any more...

Got to carry on by mentioning a few things.
Look at what MINX magazine wrote. For Girls With A Lust For Life. BAH!!!
According to that, all girlies have to be:
'in Virgin, buying all the best tunes ready mixed and pissing off down the
high street for more serious stuff like clothes shopping'.

GAH??

GAH!?!??!?

SHould I buy myself a GREY cardigan as well???  If I'm lucky I can be like
the GREY skirted firl who says 'ooh I'm nicer when I'm drunk' Woo isnt she
being cutting edge. And another all in black woman who says that only 'wide
boyz' are attractive. YEAH!!! Screw you hippy. Ooh GRRRRRRRR.

The Slits could kick your ass. Even though I saw Viv Albertine or whatever
on ROCK FAMILY TREES (about Soozie and the BAnshees....whenever I mention
them I ALWAYS have to sing Part Time Punks by them TVPS) and she has turned
into  a grey top wearing trendy dude as well..

*sigh*
And also, they say 'when all you want is the new Manics CD'.
*sigh*
AND I BET they would mean 'This is my truth show me yours go on i'll give
you 50p'. The Holy Bible would scare their combat pedal pushing hides right
outta MORGAN.

*too long*

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel