Sinister: Mouth by Mouth.

Jake Reichert ajax at xxx.com
Tue Nov 10 19:10:21 GMT 1998

Did I notice a fleeting reference in there to His Name Is Alive?  I think
I did.  They get my vote for favorite band (I'm a ridiculously obsessive
collector when it comes to those kids).  But then, I've got a truly
disgusting portion of the 4AD catalogue gracing my cd and record
collections, as well as my walls.

> Lorraine wrote...

> and I LOVE 'In Ribbons'.

Ooohhh...1,000 Stars Burst Open.  I get all shivery just thinking about
it.

> Greatest band ever is still a toss up between Throwing Muses

Let me induce some list jelousy by pointing out that I was at the last
ever Muses show.  Sure, it was sad, but boy were they GOOD.

So what else is good out there?  Let's see...

Trash Can Sinatras (more Scottish bands!  Yay!)
Transient Waves
Stereolab
Komeda
Colin Newman
Insides
Fuxa

etc, etc.  Too many to name, but those are the ones that have been gracing
my cd player of late.

By the way, if anyone knows where I could acquire a copy of the 1990 v23
calendar, I'd gladly trade my kidneys for it.  I'm just that kind of guy.

-mrjake