Sinister: the lying tall git

brad parachute at xxx.net
Tue Nov 10 19:44:19 GMT 1998

hey, that's very funny you tall git. now come on and tell these fine
people the truth.

here's the real list crush tally. he sent it to me first with a note
begging me to split the votes up so people wouldn't feel left out. here
it is:

with 674 votes:
brad

with 3 votes:
the tall one

with half a "maybe if i was drunk" vote:
fluffy

i told him "no" that i wanted to be secure in the knowledge that i am
supremer ruler, but apparently he decided to do things his own way.
hmmmmph!

-brad