Sinister: Attn: NYC list members

clint stauffer cms247 at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 10 20:13:58 GMT 1998

Hi.  I know this is on rather short notice and really isn't Belle and
Sebastian related and only applies to a small percentage of the list
members, but here it goes.  All apologies.

PJ Harvey is recording a show tonight for the PBS series "Sessions on
West 54th St." and I won a pair of tickets to see it.  The person who
was supposed to go with me can't make it and I don't want the other
ticket go to waste.  So, if you're in the NYC area, are a fan of Ms.
Harvey, and can make a 8 pm show tonight, send me a message.  I'll be
away from my computer for the next couple hours, so you may want to
include where you can be reached around 5 o'clock.

Sorry for the list abuse, but I thought it might be of interest to
someone.

Clint