Sinister: cat power?

mark del lima mdellima at xxx.com
Tue Nov 10 20:16:30 GMT 1998

the woman under the moniker of cat power produces some of the most deeply
personal and transcending music (the likes of which haven't been heard
since that of kristen hersch). try 'what would the community think?'. i
think you'll be pleasantly surprised even if other records seem weak.

regards,
mark.