Sinister: arms of sex, voting booth crimes, list crush announcements

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Nov 10 22:59:40 GMT 1998

peter, my J is for Jo.......hanna.  fun huh?

Arms of Sex would be a great album title.  that was highly amusing.  "cruel
yet sensual lips"??  hmm,  hello Jess, sorry but i'm not going to say
anything about Stuart's (nonexistent) arse today.   It would just be
improper.  But you really ought to wax poetic about his molded-plastic
Ken-doll chest......haha(!)

I have an issue to mull over, Isobel is always getting described as snotty
and disinterested-looking at shows.....but i have the same problem.  I could
just be sitting around minding my own business, in my own mental world, and
immediately throngs of people surround me asking what i'm so pissed off
about, or why can't i smile, or what IS the matter?  it's not something i
can help or anything i am aware of doing, but that's how I look to the
outside world......maybe Isobel has that same affliction?....just a musing
for you.....(or else a sorry attempt to pretend I have something in common
with a gorgeous pop star)

PTOOEY!! to the voting booth!  I demand to know if anyone on this list
truly believes that "Arab Strap" is more deserving of top rating than "Judy
and the dream of horses" or "Photo Jenny" or "if YOu're feeling sinister" or
"Lazy...Jane".  cos anyone who does, would just be plain silly!!  this is an
outrage.  I shall be entering my protest vote forthwith.........(tho i can't
comment on Modern Rock song as i have yet to hear it!)

*YAY*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the new EP!!!!!!!!!!!! and
VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  had to get that out.

I wonder if some kind soul out there would be up to making me a tape of
Felt, Field Mice, sarah bands, other loverly things that i have been too
poor to discover, but have heard so much about that it makes me very sad.
Just a thought.......from one eager to learn.  (bats eyelashes in attempt to
look *twee*, helpless, and pretty)
And REJOICE!  one and all, for I will let you know the instant that my DC
pics become available online for your interested perusal.......i got the new
ones back and the  resolution and quality is really quite  fabulous, i
expect to have more once i've tweaked in the darkroom a bit, and I expect
they will be quite pleasing to look at and treasure.  the page should be up
withinn the day.......

My list crushes are Stevie Trousers, cos he's just brilliantly hilarious(and
he flattered me once)....and paul honey, cos he's just a kitten....(purrr)
damn, i dont 'have a girl crush yet, how ironic.......any girls out there
looking for love? anyone who replies will have to live up to Isobel's
example.......haha
so anyway, put in my votes!!

oh yeah, and i have a crush on Jo from the record sleeves, cos she is really
quite stylish.  I have the tigermilk cover as my wall paper right now.. I
love that one.
a knife and a bike chain, lalala.......
lesley Jo