Sinister: not even one for me!

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 10 21:21:29 GMT 1998

Dear list,

So, out of 800 of you, nobody loves me!  And me, I love you all!  Where is my
Sebastian?  Is it because my posts are lacking in creativity and generally
uninteresting?  Well, yes, that could do it..  I admit I am a bit uncultured
and don't have much to add to your debates.

But now come on, I'm little and naive, and cheese is my favorite food.  Isn't
it appealing?  And I also like to run and jump.  How can that be bad?

Anyhow.  Is the Acid House soundtrack available in the United States yet?  Or,
ever?  Can I get the Modern Rock Song EP on December 7, too?  Please?

Time for me to go.  Bye bye,
Tami