Sinister: list crush, cat power

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Nov 10 23:24:08 GMT 1998

ahhhh.....were i in NYC, i would be out to see miss Polly Jean in a nano
second....ALAS!! keen and wail....

I DEMAND to know who voted for me as list crush! (one lousy vote?!)  i am
probably too flattered, imagine it was some one  who just felt sorry for me
being a lonely newcomer.....!  but if not, show yourself!
I guess i voted a little too late, but ya can add mine to the updated
version.....

I have taped a song off the new Cat Power, from the radio, I thought iit was
gorgeous. I heard the older stuff long time ago, but don't remember if I
liked it or not....but Chan Marshall is pretty cute anyway...saw her picture
in Puncture mag!!!

long as yall are  listing other bands, i have to join in as well....Lida
Husik, one of the most  criminally underexposed musicians of our time, is
recommended listening, as are Sandra Bell, that Silver Apples reissue, the
Geraldine Fibbers, and uh....well, i admit it, all i've really been
listening to lately is Tigermilk,over and over again.  but check out the
Headcoatees, they're a party all on their own, make you feel REAL happy and
filthy...and Holly GoLightly's solo stuff too.
I demand to find a Slits record, a DQE record, and a Headcoatees record, or
I will die.

and some naughty Mad Libs, and how!!!
they gave themselves up to the allure of bustiers and crotchless
panties.....
lesley Jo