Sinister: study, doesn't rhyme with judy

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Tue Nov 10 22:42:54 GMT 1998

good day mes enfants,

watched 3 films over weekend, each notable.

1. the exorcist, it's so twee, but then i was pissed
2. something about a heatwave on a remote scottish island. sample quote
"they killed my sheep". can't remember much of this one, i was pissed
3. what's up doc, with barbra streisand. i now have a role model, and it
was fucking hilarious, but then i was hungover.

(whispers) "can someone procure me a copy of 'loneliness of a cheese factory
date labeller', sorry, 'middle distance runner'. I WANT IT, anyone able to
assist receives a photo of moi, in a fur coat (known as 'Coaty'), in the
Co-op, admiring some Spam. Enticing, non?

alix.

oh, and can i do a poem?, i have one written called 'ode to a late piemaker'
it's quality penmanshit.

oh, for fuck's sake, there's no way nicky wire is on the list. stop being SO
SILLY.

"So don't approach me if you've no more to say than what you've been doing,
or how much you paid for the beer in your hand. I really don't care and I
might have to kill you, which wouldn't be fair. On me"  - Prolapse 'Killing
The Bland'