Sinister: la petite fille de mon comic strip

James Wilton twilton at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 10 23:37:35 GMT 1998

Hello!

Does anybody know what happened to a man called Bill Fay?  He did a couple
of albums called 'Bill Fay' and 'Time of the Last Persecution'.  I was
jarred into asking this by Mojo mag, and seeing as everybody is soooo clued
up on music round these parts you all seemed the ideal bunch to ask (and I
hadn't posted anything for bazillions of years (does anyone else have stupid
way of saying a large number?)

I've just watched the first episode of that Rock Star thingy on channel 4
and it was toss!  I hope it gets better next week, as I'm willing to give it
a second go, but it will have to shape up, I can teel ye!

I used to have a favourite coat.  It was black and plasticky with red and
white bits at funny angles.  But it was also a magic coat.  You could detach
the arms!  And what's more, once you had unzipped the arms you could put one
arm into the other and carry it over your shoulder on a strap!  It was then
a really bad sleeveless thing.  I think Michael J Fox had one in one of his
films.  I wish I still had it, but I suppose refering to it as magic only
brings me kudos if I am on a primary school playground, and telling children
that you have a magic coat when you're my age is frowned upon!

In my CD player at the moment:  Elliot Smith - XO
                                                        Nick Drake - Five
Leaves Left
                                                        Delakota - One Love

(I've got a three disc player, Yay!)