Sinister: delusions of grandeur

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Tue Nov 10 23:47:42 GMT 1998

Greetings from an increasingly cold city called New York.

The Little Blonde Mark wrote:

	<< But the best thing about NYC was the company of the listees I was lucky

	enough to meet. I'm only sorry that I didn't get to speak to some of you

	more, particularly Matthew, Brian, Michele, Minka and the legendary Jonny

	(are you feeling a bit better love?) >>

Well, I am hardly legendary, but I *am* feeling a bit better, thanks.  I am so
sorry that we couldn't spend more time together, but you were an absolute
angel.

Which reminds me, dear listees, If you are saying to yourself right now, "Oh,
there's that bastard Jonny, fancies himself a cat he does, he owes me a tape
or an e-mail or a lurid encounter at a roadside toilet..."  Please forgive me,
as I have been under the influence of some strange bronchial infection which
has caused me weeks of vague hallucinations.

Indeed, just this morning I thought I was in foggy Paris with Julien, and he
was making me some of his famous warm spiced wine to ease my throat.  Or was
he trying to poison me?  Anyway, a bit later Joss came over and started
playing children's lullabies on his turntables for me, with just a touch of
scratchy-scratch, while I lay in recovery.  Then I awoke out of my deluded
stupor, screaming to an empty room, "NOT ONE CRUSH VOTE???!!!"

Shortly thereafter, the lovely Janine Queen Bee buzzed:

	<< Actually, come to think of it, every single person I have met from this
	list is adorable... what are the chances of that???!!  I mean, Megan,
	Johnny, Anastasia, Lorraine, Mark, oh, I know there are more that I'm
	leaving out, but... you are all the CUTEST!!!! >>

I realize this is not official, but I choose to construe this as a vote.
Like I said, I am still a tad delusional.      = )

	I love you all to pieces,
	  jonny the kat meow
		  xxxxxooooo